|The three raised beds with my flower containers!|
|Soaker tube feeding some onions.|
|Feeder tube dripping rain water on a pepper plant.|
|The squash/cucumber/bean section that has to be tilled up.|
|This bed contains tomatoes, peppers and eggplant. The blue tub in the back contains grapes!|
|This is the hot and sweet pepper bed-and onions. The blue tub will hold a blueberry bush!|
|Green leaf lettuce, Romain lettuce, onions, shallots, garlic and horseradish!|
Cranberry Morning commented that a friend of hers was losing weight with these cookbooks. So I now have my own little plan going. It's
Deanie had some excitement this weekend. I received 3 texts from her this morning at 3:10 am---that's right, 3:10 AM-- 1. "omg omg omg" 2. "I just met, shook hands with and talked to DAVID BECKHAM!" 3. "I can die happy." I'm not kidding--that girl IS living the life! Here's her facebook status:
I received an award this week from Lynne over at The Giggle Fest. You should go over there if you haven't already. You will find heartwarming tales that will make you tear up and then smile followed by intense laughter! She provides it all! Now, I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself- but I'm not sure there are seven things left that y'all don't already know! And then pass it on to some of my favorite bloggers...
2. Even though I'm adjusting quite well to our empty nest, I still miss the times when our girls were little.
3. I am allergic to just about every man-made odor there is in soaps, perfumes, lotions, cigarette smoke (but not cigars or pipes...odd), etc. And to some God made ones as well- gardenias, some roses, pollen etc. As soon as I smell these things I can also taste them and then I get a massive headache. But I still love to grow flowers!
4. My grandparents have been gone for YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS and I still miss them.
5. I love to hear little kids laugh- it's so real.
6. I am a hugger.
7. I hate to cry. Not over sad/lovestory/touching/emotional movies or books but in real life when I am angry/sad/hurt/etc... I feel that it makes others see me as vulnerable and I HATE that because I also hate being taken advantage of which is what a lot of people do when they see someone as vulnerable.
Now, y'all KNOW how I HATE to narrow these things down to just a few of my favorite blogs BECAUSE I follow all of you for a REASON- I LOVE to read your blogs! So, if you feel that your blog falls into any of the following categories (all are synonyms of VERSATILE) I implore you to take the AWARD and post it PROUDLY on your blog! Come on y'all. After all, I did IMPLORE you! Oh, and there's one more thing: tell which synonym you chose!
accomplished; multifaceted; resourceful; functional; adaptable; dexterous; ingenuous; versatile.
There are no A-Z Blog Challenge posts on Sundays! Can I get a Hallelujah?!