This weeks statements:
1. My closet is full of clothes, shoes and junk. And that's AFTER I purged it.
2. I love coming home from work after---ok, well, I don't work outside the home so...I don't have a response for this one.
3. In high school I was bored to tears every single day! I hated high school including most of the kids there and the teachers. I have never in my life, before or since, been around more closed minded morons. College was FANTASTIC though!
4. I wish I had more time for/to ----- it's not that I need more time it's that I need to use the time I have wisely.
Next is Five Question Friday from Mama M. at My Little Life.
This HOP is a great way to get to know each other better and to meet new friends! If you click on the button, it'll take you right over there to join in the fun!
1. What is your favorite summer time activity? When the lovelies were growing up it was spending the days with NO SCHEDULES to keep! We went to the beach every day and just had fun! Now, summer is just like any other season with one exception- it's HOTTER. So I guess my favorite summer activity now is anything that involves air conditioning!