My goals for the next 12 weeks are:
- lose some pounds---I decided on 30 pounds based on checking out several sites for a good, safe number-and, maybe a bit optimistic.
- drink water--I plan on drinking 4-5 16.9 oz bottles of spring water daily. This is an increase for me as I only make myself drink 3 bottles now and then, I switch to green tea.
- exercising--I walk two miles everyday with Tucker but am going to start adding another mile soon and some running. By the end of the 12 weeks, I hope to be running one of those miles and walking 2. I also plan to add some bicycle miles in there as well.
- keep a weight loss journal--my journal is ready to go and I will track water intake, exercise, calories consumed, measurements and weight.
- record my calorie intake and lower it--I plan on sticking with the suggested 1200-1400 calories/day...less than 10,000/week.
- no more night time eating--that's right. I'm going to stay out of the kitchen after 8:00 pm. Every night. I mean it. Would it be weird for me to go to bed at 7:59 pm?
I hope to focus on writing and those home projects I've been putting off for no good reason and keep my focus OFF OF FOOD.
Just click on the button at the top of this post if you want to check out Debbie's site and the challenge. She also has a recipe blog that has some of the most amazing looking recipes! I already have this week's menu plan based on her recipes!
And that's it! Now, IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!