Here we go!
Holiday 2011 Check-In:
- Drink 64 oz of water daily: YES
- Walk 5 miles/weekday: ALMOST (I had a day that I didn't walk it because of taking Mother to her Dr. appt.)
- Keep daily calories between 1200 and 1400: YES
- Post daily exercise and food on livestrong.com: YES
- Post weekly results: YES
- No food after 8:00 pm: YES
- Last minute addition: eat slower: NO Dang it! Got to work on this one!
- Monday: 1180
- Tuesday: 1188
- Wednesday: 1048
- Thursday: 1001
- Friday: 1228
- Saturday: 1399
- Sunday: 1299
Total calories for the week: 8343
Total walking miles for the week: 28.31
Weight: -2 lbs
These challenges began this week:
Here's a recap of my statement and goals:
My statement: I want to give myself the gift of health this year through an increase in knowledge about nutrition and exercise as well as losing another 30 pounds! Oh, and I would love to give myself the gift of being in front of the camera some this season instead of always behind it.
My goals for the challenges:
- lose some pounds---I decided on 30 pounds. This was my goal for the summer challenge and it was a good one. It may be optimistic but I'm going to shoot for it anyway!
- drink water--I plan on drinking 64 oz/day
- exercising--I will continue to walk Tucker first thing in the mornings and, after bringing him home, go back out for 5 miles. If I feel the spirit move me (doubtful, but who knows?) I will add some running.
- keep a weight loss journal--my journal is being kept on livestrong.com where I track water intake, exercise, calories consumed, measurements and weight.
- caloric intake-- I will stick with the 1200-1400 range as this seems to be working.
- no nighttime snacking- I will allow myself one evening snack after supper but only if it's before 8:00 PM. No food after 8:00!
- I will post weekly (I'm thinking Monday)
It's on like Donkey Kong! Let's do this!
And remember: One day at a time!