All you have to do is click on the buttons and join in the fun!
- What's your favorite day of the week? Why? Monday. Because I get the house back to myself after having the husband home over the weekend. BUT, when the lovelies are coming home, Mondays are the worst and Fridays are the best!
- Do you have a blog? Please tell us the name of it and how long you've had it. Yes. Empty Nest and I've had it for three years in August. I also have a photography blog called One Flew Over the Empty Nest.
- What's the last book you read? If you're not a reader, please tell us about the last movie you saw. Right now I am totally enjoying the Myron Bolitar series by Harlan Cobin! The books are easy reads and they are crime thrillers! AND sports are involved!!!! Oh, and I am in love with the main character, Myron Bolitar--the perfect man! Anyway, I just finished book 3 in the series entitled Fade Away. While I'm waiting for books 4-7 to arrive, I'm reading The Psychology of Everyday Things.
- Do you ever doodle with a pen or pencil while something else is going on? Heck yes! Every time I'm in a lecture/speech/talk/sermon I have to doodle or I am not able to pay attention. I've been this way since I was little and it's never changed. I think it's because most people I have ever had to sit and listen to drone on and on and on and on---they are droners. I just can't pay attention without doodling.
- Tell me about your bathroom towels. What color are they? Do they all match? Hahahahahahahaha! Of course they do. In my mind.