- Are you planning on doing most of your Christmas shopping in stores, or online? I haven't even given it a thought yet. I'll probably do as much as I can online but some of it will be actual shopping in stores. But NOT on THAT shopping day when everyone and her brother will be out there. I'd hate to spend Christmas in jail.
- Have you ever been to a bonfire? Yes, several times. They're fun!
- What would "simplifying life" mean to you? A great big purge of all this 'stuff' I've accumulated over all these years and living with the bare necessities. I feel better just thinking about it.
- Tell me about one blog you really enjoy reading. I can't decide which one to share...there are just too many that I really enjoy!
- Have you ever had someone who isn't in your family, but felt just like family? Oh sure! I have several people just like that! My family has always had those types of close friends and the tradition continues.
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Just a Little Chattin'
It's a chilly, rainy election day here in our area. But there's no school today so what better time to join Patrice on the porch for a bit of chattin'?! You can get there by clicking on the picture below!
Now it's your turn! Head on over and join in the fun! AFTER you vote, of course.