Spring. The season of allergies. The season of ...wait, let's save it for the list!
Next week's list will be 10 Places You Kissed. Oh my...LOL
All you have to do to join in with this week's list is click on the button!
TEN GOOD THINGS ABOUT SPRING:
- SPRING BREAK! Yes indeedy do! We are a mere 4 days away from one of my most favorite things about spring (well, it is now that I'm with elementary students five days/week). Bring. It. ON.
- Deanie's birthday! WooHoo! Deanie will be 26 on April 1. Oh, and BestSonInLawEVER will NOT be 26 on May 30. AND my brother will be far, far away from 26 on the same day! Birthday season!!!
- DoodleBug's college graduation! Another WooHoo! And, it's on Mother's Day weekend. What better time for a college graduation?! This Mother's Day will be a milestone for our family- all four of the lovelies will be out of college! Until grad school starts up.
- Spring is NOT summer! The temps are not as
badhot as they are in summer. During the springtime, our low-country temps are tolerable. During the summer? They are not.
- Spring brings us Memorial Day which means A DAY OFF! WooHoo!
- SPRING BREAK! Oh, sorry. I already mentioned it.
- We have a spring wedding to attend! My bestie's daughter is getting hitched next month and all of the lovelies will be home!
- Cropped pants and capris.I thought we were all ready for that last week so I shaved my legs. Then winter showed up. Go figure.
- Toe exposure. I am not a fan of shoes which makes low-country living a good thing because the number of days we have to enclose our toes are few. In the spring, we expose them and keep them exposed!
- Garden time. It's time to get the garden going. This should be interesting since I have WAY less time to devote to the garden this spring. Even so, I'm looking forward to it!