My favorite list is Monday Listicles with Stasha at The Good Life. It's Monday and I have the day off so I have a minute to sit down and join in the fun this week!
10 Things to do During the Weekend:
- During football season, plant yourself in front of the television and ENJOY.
- When football season ends, sit and pout until August when preseason begins.
- Take the pup down the nature trail to the marsh. Take the camera.
- If there's a wedding in the family, do wedding planning related stuff. Do it early in the mornings so you can be back home before the games start (college football on Saturdays you know). IF it's not football season, try to drag your depressed self up and don't worry about when you leave or come back.
- Do the grocery shopping for the week And some of the cooking. WooHoo. What fun tasks.
- If it's raining, do the dance of joy and watch some old movies, read a book, take a nap, play with the pup---anything that suits a rainy day.
- If it's snowing, I'm jealous and don't want to talk to you.
- Take the pup over to the beach for a walk or run.
- Write some blog posts. Work does tend to get in the way of this.
- Go downtown Charleston and take pictures of the tourists. Which is way more fun than you might think.
Ok, let's hear your weekend activities.
Linking to Monday Listicles!