My sweet, sweet Panthers did not make it to the Super Bowl But the Seahawks did beat the 49ers, which is all I really wanted. You know, since the 49ers beat my boys. So there, San Fran. Ha! (Oh, and: Go Broncos! LOL)
At least there's always a bright spot in the week with the Hodgepodge!
2. Should sports stars be role models? I guess that, if you are in the public eye AT ALL, and there are little kids idolizing you, then you are (whether you like it or not) a role model. That's what kids do- they watch and they mimic. If anyone public/famous person cares one bit about kids, they serve as the best, most positive role model they possibly can be.
3. January is National Oatmeal month...are you a fan? How do you like your oats? I've never been that much of a fan of oats. Unless they're in a chocolate chip cookie. :)
4. What is one book on your reading list for 2014? How about the one I'm reading now: LET'S EXPLORE DIABETES WITH OWLS by David Sedaris. Love him to pieces.
5. What would you like your future self to say to your present self? Why in the hell didn't you lose all that weight like you wanted to and knew you should?!
6. When scrolling through the TV guide, what is one movie title that makes you want to stop, grab the popcorn, and watch for a while? Not sure but it's probably in black and white.
7. What are two style trends you hope never come back into fashion? Shoulder pads and leisure suits. UGH.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Are any of you playing Ruzzle? I'm hooked. And I mean HOOKED. I'm trying to figure out how I can play it at school without anyone finding out. LOL If you're playing, let's do it! I'm Pammlofton!