Luckily, the Hodgepodge is never wishy washy!
2. The Olympic Biathlon involves cross country skiing broken up with either two or four rounds of target shooting. Which part of that would stress you out more? Or would you love them both equally? I don't believe that the word 'love' applies or would apply here. But, if I were able to compete I would probably enjoy the skiing and kick butt on the target shooting. As long as I could put a few pictures on the targets. LOL
3. February is National Canned Food Month...what is your most often purchased canned food item? What was in the last can you opened? I have not purchased canned food in YEARS. It's been so long that I can't remember what the last can was I did open.
4. What river (anywhere in the world) would you most like to cruise? I can't think of any. If I'm going to get on a boat, it's going to be on the ocean.
5. It's the middle of the night and you can't sleep...what do you do? Count sheep? Toss and turn? Watch television? Or do you get up and do something productive? I go to the breath. I listen and feel my breaths and I think, breathe in, breathe out....
6. How important is keeping your cool? At school it's very important. I'm trying to make a positive difference in the lives of these students so I don't want to be out of control and negative. At home, there's very little that's worth losing my cool over.
7. I've got white stuff on the brain so why not run with it? White lie, wave the white flag, white knuckle it, white wash a situation, or white as a sheet...which phrase could most recently apply to your own life in some way? How about 'white wedding' since we have one in less than 13 weeks!
8. Insert your own random thought here. Well, it's finally happened. A student came into the lab yesterday afternoon to call his mom about computer club. I told him he could use the phone in the lab. He had no idea how to use a land line. "Where's the 'send' button?" "It says it can't go through. How do you stop it?" Good grief.
If the world ever comes to the place where technology is down for good, the kids are in big trouble. Are we the last generation that could survive a technological apocalypse? Other than the scouts?
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!