It's a good thing we have the Hodgepodge to keep us going!
1. April showers bring May flowers, or so the saying goes. When did you last 'shower' attention on someone or have attention 'showered' on you? Did you love it, or did all that attention make you squirm? I don't want to say why, but I've had attention showered on me AND I'm about to have more attention showered on me at the end of April at school. It's not bad or negative. But I HATE recognition and attention. I'm squirming already and dreading it like the plague. UGH.
2. Share a favorite 'spring break' memory. Not talking about just the 'college spring break' thing, but any favorite spring break memory you'd like to share. Keep it family friendly please! Well, the best spring break stories are from college and, since it's family friendly...I'll just pass on this one. LOL
3. It's National Pecan Month...are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite dish that calls for pecans? I love them. We had a pecan tree in our yard when I was growing up and it was great! My favorite? Pecan Pie, of course!
4. 'Put all your eggs in one basket', 'egg on your face', 'rotten egg', 'walk on eggshells', or 'a good egg'...which egg-spression could most recently be applied to your own life? Rotten egg. I'm surrounded.
5. In my experience Motherhood is the best experience I've ever had or ever will have. Oh, and wedding planning is for the birds.
6. What's a favorite song with the word rain in its title or lyrics? This one:
7. What does the word hope mean to you? Hope is that thing that I hold onto all the time. Even if I have nothing else, I always have hope. Hope keeps me going. It drives me. It's my sunshine.
8. Insert your own random thought here. We are fast approaching the big day! The bridal portraits turned out beautifully and I wish I could share a couple of shots here but I don't want to take a chance on the groom getting a gander of them.
Spring break begins after school on Friday. Let me tell y'all, in my mind, I've been there for the last three weeks. Sheesh.
Have a great rest of the week AND, if next week is your spring break, stand up and shout with me, "HALLELUJAH!"