1. Home ALONE. Peace and quiet- canNOT be beat.
2. Two, or more, LEISURELY cups of coffee every morning.
3. Up early with NOWHERE to go other than walk my Tucker.
4.Time to sit and be still.
5. Eat ice cream all day long as opposed to just when I get home from school.
6. Stay up late if I want. Which, apparently, I don't.
7. READ books that are above a 5th grade reading level and/or have nothing to do with school.
8. Have conversations with adults that are adult centered.
9. Not having to watch the words that fly out of my mouth.