- What do you think you would have liked most from my menu? Well, that's a hard one Patrice so I think I'll just go with the desserts. I would have pulled my seat right up to that dessert table and proceeded to stuff my mouth. LOL
- Have you ever had an interesting experience with serving dinner guests? An interesting experience? Not really. Not when I've done the cooking and serving. However, I did notice a couple of people blatantly switching around place cards at the bridal luncheon for our recent wedding. Not really interesting. Just something I found quite annoying (ok, rude) since they didn't even bother to ask.
- What's your favorite beverage, this summer? Water. I'm trying to stay away from all things sugar, even organic. However, there is this French pink lemonade that might have made its way into the house a time or two.
- Do you ever have bouquets of fresh flowers in your home? No. Some of y'all know how I feel about cutting flowers just to bring them in the house to die. I am opposed to the killing of innocent flowers. :)
- Tell me something interesting. Please. My friend, Katie, has had her first book published! She teaches in one of our kindergarten classes at school and we're all so excited for her! If you click RIGHT HERE, you will go to the site where you can pre-order your very own copy! AND, y'all are NOT going to believe this, my Bestie from high school, Nancy, has just had HER first book ever published. You can click RIGHT HERE to get your own copy of her thriller!