Oh! And a happy belated birthday to Joyce's mother! Hope it was a good one!
2. What's the last thing you made a reservation for? If you're talking about for a meal then I haven't. The best places to eat in the Charleston, SC area do not require reservations. If they want a reservation, you're eating at a touristy place and are far from getting the best food our area has to offer. Otherwise, it would be during the wedding preparations- I had to make reservations for the cottages for the wedding party and the place where I hosted the bridal luncheon.
3. What's one thing on your summer 'bucket list'? Any plans to make it happen? I don't have a bucket list. I'm afraid that, if I make one, as soon as I've accomplished everything, I'll pass on. LOL There are quite a few things on my summer 'to-do' list, however. One was to finish my last picture collage thingy to go over the French doors. I just finished it yesterday. On to the next item on the list!
4. What's your favorite summertime sip? Water. I'm a water drinker every single day. On the very few times I go for something different, it's tea (the 'sweet' is implied.)
5. What do you find is the best way to handle another person's hostility and hopefully ease the tension? Oh my goodness. I do NOT possess any form of diplomacy that would help in a situation like this. I get ticked off at people like this and all I want to do is smack the crap out of them. Whenever I encounter these people, I have to walk away. HAVE to walk away. That being said, if it's a kid, no problem. I can maintain a calm and relaxed tone and manner and gently talk them down. Adults I have ZERO patience with.
6. Your favorite film set in summer? I don't have a favorite but I do enjoy these: Stand by Me; Endless Summer; Mr. Hobbs Takes a Vacation; Now and Then; Dirty Dancing; The Sandlot; Summertime; Jaws; The Long Hot Summer...
7. What word are you using too much lately? You do NOT want to know. Frustration is running high at this house this summer. I'll keep it to myself.
8. Insert your own random thought here. It's too hot and humid to find a thought of any kind in my head. Summer weather in the low-country is not conducive to thinking abilities. We're lucky we don't melt away. Just walking down the driveway to the mailbox is exhausting. But at least we don't have to go to school! :)
Have a wonderful week, y'all!