Know what else is a pure delight? The Hodgepodge!
2. When did you last have a falling out with someone? Has it been resolved? I don't think I've had a falling out with anyone recently. If I have, it must not have been very meaningful to me because I don't remember it. Ha!
3. A song you love with the word 'fall' in it's title? It was a toss-up between:
and this one:
4. What's something you've recently let 'fall by the wayside?' Everything in my house. It's a wreck. I need a maid service. But then I'd have to clean up before they showed up so....
5. When did you last attend an event, read a book, watch a movie, try a new recipe, or visit a shop-town-tourist attraction that fell short of your expectations? In what way? I can't really think of a time...everything's been pretty darn good lately.
8. Insert your own random thought here. As much as I love autumn, it brings with it a bad case of hayfever as well as the time for MAP testing. So, for two/three weeks, I'll be suffering through both. No matter. I still love the change in temps!
If anyone likes NuNaturals Stevia products, I'm hosting a giveaway. You can find it HERE. I don't care for it in drinks but it's good when baking. And they're not associated with Monsanto or any other chemical giant.
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!