1. My hubs spent last weekend pheasant hunting. Are there hunters in your family? If so, what do they hunt? Which of the following have you tasted-pheasant, rabbit, venison, duck, goose? Which of those would you most like to taste, or be most willing to taste? IF there are any hunters in my family, they are smart enough not to tell me about it. I don't like it. And I'm not willing to eat any of it. I barely eat farm raised meat much less anything killed because the person pulling the trigger enjoys ending the lives of innocent animals. Not to mention the fact that the people who hunt in these parts are good ol' boy rednecks and I can always do without them and their 'sport.'
Vegetarians keep calm and Hodgepodge on.
2. What high spot have you visited that gave you a wonderful 'bird's eye view' of something below? Oh, NO, girl. I'm not doing the high spot thing. High spots are places that you can fall off of when you get all dizzy from being way up high. Nope. Not going there.
3. Do you have any birds in your home? These could be either real live pets or decorative, as in bird prints, knickknacks, fabric or pottery. No to the live ones. I don't like caging birds. But I do have one chair with birds on the upholstery fabric. And Birdie did include a cardinal on some of the squares of the Christmas quilt she made me. Can you see it?
5. Your favorite song with a bird in it's title? My brother and I have a private joke about this one:
BUT, my favorite is this one (even though Paul was not my favorite of the Beatles. I thought George was the best and most talented of them):
6. What most recently gave you goose bumps? I haven't had goosebumps in quite some time.
7. Halloween is this Friday...any plans? Did you trick or treat as a child? Carve pumpkins? Share your most memorable costume. No plans other than to dress up (I'll share later) and hand out whatever candy is left by the time Friday gets here. Ha! I did trick-or-treat but I don't remember costumes. What I remember is the candy! I'm like the Cookie Monster of candy. Seriously.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Have y'all tried to take selfies? I have. And it's not as easy as the kids make it seem. Getting your whole face takes a lot of tries. And then, when you finally do get your whole face in the shot, you look like a total goof ball.
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!