It is nice to come home and participate in the Hodgepodge though! Want to find out how nice it is? Click the button and join in the fun! You can also read all about Joyce's daughter's lovely wedding on the blog too- and it's worth your time!
1. American Idol is back for a 14th season. Are you watching? Have you ever watched? If you were to audition for the show (or were made to audition), what song would you sing? I watched it when a friend of the lovelies was on once. But that was quite a while ago. I never got interested in it. I would never sing in front of anyone. I do not dislike anyone enough to do that to them. If I were MADE to do it? Hahahahaha People can't MAKE me do stuff. It's just not possible. Seriously. the people who know me are spitting coffee through their noses at the thought.
3. If you were going on safari, what is the number one animal you'd want to see? Giraffes. No, elephants. No, antelope. NO, wait...I can't narrow this down. how about seeing all the animals who are being poached attacking the poachers???? Yes! That's IT!
4. January 21st is National Granola Bar Day. I know. Do you like granola bars? Chewy or crunchy? Your favorite flavor? How about regular granola? Let's exhaust this topic in honor of the holiday okay? Granola bars are something I'll eat in a pinch when I'm really craving something sweet and there's nothing else in the house with sugar or chocolate. The texture just depends on my mood of that particular moment. Though, if truly desperate for that sugar, it just doesn't matter.
5. If only I had made smarter life choices. Sigh.
6. You can add one item to your bedroom. What will it be? Keep it family friendly please. A sleigh bed. Queen sized. And I'd get rid of this king, pencil post. I've had it for YEARS and I'm ready for a change.
As for football- I have renamed the Super Bowl, the Suck Bowl because I now have to pull for Seattle and I am NOT a Seattle fan. But I am really NOT a Patriots fan. Here's to another year when the only thing that interests me during the game will be the commercials. Unless it's a great game like the Seattle/Green Bay game was. Wow! Did y'all see that game?! Who am I kidding? If the Patriots win, I won't care how exciting the game is. I am really NOT a Patriots fan. Really. Not. I love my friends who are Patriots fans. But I am NOT a Patriots fan. At all.