1. Is your home air conditioned? YES, thankfully! If it's not air conditioned, is that by choice? It would NEVER be by choice for me. I love my AC and I'm not embarrassed. Did you grow up with air conditioning? No. If not how did you cope with the heat? Funny, but I don't recall the heat being this oppressive when I was coming along. We had our windows open and window fans going. During the day, my cousins and I went to the pool or ran through the sprinklers. Share about a time or place you remember as being too hot-the temperature kind of hot, lest anyone be confused. Right now. When they start talking heat advisories and indexes, it's too freaking hot.
3. Your favorite light and airy dessert? Fresh fruit and whipped cream layered in a parfait glass.
4. When did you last feel like you were 'floating on air'? It must have been a LONG time ago because I can't think of a single time.
5. Airport, airmail, airtight, airhead...which have you most recently encountered? Explain. Hmm... No one has flown in or out of the airport; I have not mailed or received anything via airmail; I don't use Tupperware or have the need for alibis...so, I'm going to go with airhead. There's at least one every single time someone posts something on our neighborhood Facebook page. Perhaps opinionated dumb ass is a better term.
6. Have you ever been to the Alps? No. If so where did you go? I didn't. If not, is this a destination on your must-see list? Nope. If you were headed that direction this summer, which of the following would be your preferred activity...a gentle walk, a serious walk, a bike ride, a boat ride around one of the lakes, or summer snow skiing? Probably one of the walks or the boat ride.
7. What is one saying or phrase that was considered 'cool' when you were growing up? I don't ever remember using a phrase or particular word (I wasn't a 'cool' kid) but I do remember my older cousins saying, "Groovy."
8. Insert your own random thought here. Here you go:
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!