1. It's hard to believe, but next week's Hodgepodge will find us in the month of September. What's one thing you want, need, or hope to do still before summer officially ends? At this point, I'll take survival.
2. When were you last at 'your wit's end'? This week when dealing with the powers that be at district office who have NOT done their part of the whole MAP testing but gave us the start date and certainly expect us to do our part. Which is difficult when our part, partly, depends on them doing their part. Sheesh.
3. Describe a time you were figuratively thrown into 'the deep end'? This week during MAP testing when the powers that be failed to complete their part of the process leaving me to explain to all the teachers why only part of their classes could be tested until a later date.
4. Does the end always, ever, or never justify the means? Explain. I don't know. I've only considered driving downtown to throttle some people over this whole MAP issue. I'll keep y'all posted.
6. I read an article on the website Eat This! Health, that listed 11 foods we can eat to help end bad moods. Basically it's a feed your brain so you're less anxious, grouchy and lethargic. The foods are-mussels, swiss chard, blue potatoes, grass fed beef, dark chocolate, greek yogurt, asparagus, honey, cherry tomatoes, eggs, and coconut. Which of those do you think would most help end your own bad mood? Which do you fear, if forced to eat, would put you into a bad mood? Let me say that, I eat several of those items and not a damn one has helped my mood over this whole MAP testing issue. Food doesn't put me in a bad mood. People do. LOL But, I will NOT eat mussels. Ew.
7. What project around your home, office, or life in general feels like there is 'no endin sight'? Do I really need to say it? Ha!
8. Insert your own random thought here. Even though, as usual, the powers that be are idiots, the staff/faculty/students at our school are GOLDEN! They are patient, supportive and encouraging. And I love them all!
Smile, the weekend is getting closer! Have a great rest of the week, y'all!