I'm so glad we always have the Hodgepodge to keep us going until Friday!
1. When was the last time you relocated? 26 years ago. Did you move yourself or leave it to the professionals? All by ourselves. Are you happy staying put or is there a move in your future? There is a possible move in my future but not until this school year is over. Best thing about moving to a new city or town? New experiences and new people. Least favorite and/or hardest thing about moving house? Packing.
2. When were you last 'moved to tears'? Explain. This happens to me often when I hear certain songs or compositions. Music has such an influence on me. Sometimes, when I listen to a cello, I can be moved to tears. But it's not a bad thing. The cello is in the top three of my favorite sounds. By the same token, it could be an old song that takes me back... Or a new song that speaks to me. Ah, music.
3. Do you have rules about eating in the car...any forbidden foods? I prefer people not eat in the car because the people who live around here do not clean it up afterwards. What's the last thing you consumed in your car? If drinks count, water. I'm not usually in the car long enough to eat anything. Your go-to car snack when traveling long distance? Whenever we traveled long distances in the past, I packed things like fruit, nuts, and cut up veggies. Sometimes I brought sandwiches along too. Now, if you were lucky enough to go with my grandmother you would have had sandwiches, fried chicken, deviled eggs, potato salad, lemonade...I sure do miss traveling with her!
6. "He who hesitates is lost"...would you agree? It depends on how long the hesitation lasts. When it comes to making decisions do you generally act quickly or do you more often than not fall into the 'lost' category? I am rarely lost. I know people who hesitate too long all the time and I don't want to be like that. I'm impulsive from time to time but that's always based on a gut feeling. The other times, I do my thinking and then act. When I hesitate too long, that's just another gut feeling that keeps me from messing up AND losing out. I trust my gut. It's gotten me this far.
7. When was the last time you got lost? A few years ago. Was it stressful or an unexpected happy adventure?Ok, this may be weird but, I LOVE getting lost. I always look at it as an adventure. Unless it starts getting dark. I read Stephen King so, the dark and I don't always have a positive relationship.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
|The kind that comes in a box. With a straw.|
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!