1. What have you 'fallen for' recently? Well, it certainly wasn't the weather report because, if I had, I would be totally pissed since it's still summertime highs out there and NOT the cooler temps they claimed we'd have by now.
2. What's something you're 'squirreling away' for later? Apparently, total relaxation in a clean, tidy house. Because it's not going to happen until these people move back out.
3. How do you like your apples? Sweet? Tart? Crisp? Cooked? Apples are one of the superfoods for fall...how often do you eat an apple either plain or as part of a favorite recipe? What's your favorite variety? I love apples no matter how they are prepared. I eat a good many of them just plain and my favorites are Golden Delicious.
5. The topic of legalizing marijuana was raised in the most recent televised political debate so let's wade in too. Twenty-three states and the District of Columbia currently have laws legalizing marijuana in some form. Four states have legalize marijuana for recreational use. Your thoughts? I'm for it and that's all I'm going to say. Because I can say a whole lot about this and alcohol. But I'm not going to. Nope. Not gonna do it.
7. Thursday (September 24) is National Punctuation Day. What rule of punctuation trips you up most often? What rule of punctuation, when broken by someone else, bugs you the most? The misuse (or non-use) of the comma irks the crap out of me. The semi-colon throws me off sometimes. And I never use the colon.
8. Insert your own random thought here. It's job city in our family lately. Three of our family members have new jobs: DoodleBug is the newest first grade teacher at my school which just happens to be the school she and her sisters attended in elementary school; Breezy, our artist in residence, is the newest artist at Wine and Design; and Deanie is the newest designer at Hastings Architecture. Goodness! It's time for me to retire and let these people support me. Ha! AND, today is an early release day from school! WooHoo!
Have a wonderful rest of the week, y'all!