1. Something on your October calendar that makes you smile? Yes. Anything that isn't school related. Ha! All four of the lovelies should be home in October for a family portrait of the women in the family. Unless the date changes to November. Oh, and Halloween, of course!
2. Food for the soul or music for the soul...which camp are you in? Tell us why. Music. Because music touches my soul. My tastes are diverse depending on my mood or needs. Music is always there and never fails to provide whatever it is I need. It keeps me close to those who live away too. The connection I have with music runs deeper than any relationship I have with people. Except for one person--but even then, it's a close second.
- I don't know a darn thing about teleprompters. We have a news show once a week at school and a teleprompter would be great. But I can't figure out which one will work.
- There are some awesome sites for pretty darn awesome stocking stuffers.
4. Share your favorite game day recipe. You can describe it, post the how-to, or add a link to the actual recipe. Probably chili. I can't tell y'all how or post the recipe because I don't have one and the stuff turns out differently every time. Like all my recipes. But it's good!
- Don't go to school.
- Walk the dog.
- Exchange special 'Good Morning' banter.
- Drink coffee while listening to music.
- Read books while listening to music.
7. Sum up your September in seven words or less. Month long bad mood due to heat.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I can't hear anything up there. Ha! Our PTA is sponsoring family portrait as one of their fundraisers. I can't wait to sign up, or figure out how/where to do so. The lovelies and I decided that it would be a good idea to have a portrait made of the five of us with Mimi, my mother, and her sister, our Aunt Betty. It was also a good way to get everyone home at the same time without having a holiday. I can be smart, sometimes.