Happy Hodgepodge, y'all!
1. What's something that has recently 'tried your patience'? Well, I teach in an elementary school so, take your pick.
2. Do you think patience comes to us naturally or is it something you have to learn as you grow? On a scale of 1-10 generally how patient are you? (1=I blow up at the drop of a hat and 10=I've got all the time in the world). Patience seems to come naturally to some people, but I do believe that it can be learned as we grow. For example, I used to be a 1 on this scale and now, I'm a 2. LOL No, I'm about a 7 now.
3. Share about a time when you felt like you could fly. Or a time you wished you could fly. Or a time you felt like you were flying. I made a request recently that made me feel so free that I probably could have taken flight.
4. Your favorite song with the word fly in the title or lyrics, or your favorite song that relates to flying in some way? I don't have a favorite 'flight' song. Steve Miller's FLY LIKE AN EAGLE reminds me of a fun time in college and my silly brother. MIDNIGHT FLYER by, the Eagles is a winner, but I love nearly everything they did. I also love anything sung by Frank Sinatra including, FLY ME TO THE MOON and COME FLY WITH ME. But, for today, I'm leaning towards this one:
5. What's in your fall picnic basket and where are we picnicking in your neck of the woods this time of year? I like wine and cheese and various snacks in my picnic basket. I won't be picnicking in these parts in the fall, however. It's too hot and there is no fall beauty. I'd have to head north.
6. Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, landscaping...which skill would you most like to possess and how would you put that skill to use today? All of the above. And I would use them to gut the bathrooms...No, I would remodel/update the entire house. Because it is in DIRE need.
7. What's something you think is too expensive to justify buying lately? A new car. Though I desperately need one.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Hey! It's this kid's birthday today!
|Digital slideshow customized with Smilebox|
Happy 27, Birdie! Somebody loves you, it's me!