1. Besides Thanksgiving, something you're looking forward to on your November calendar? Who says I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving? Ha! I'm looking forward to the week off, but I'm not that thrilled about preparing a huge meal to be eaten by people who will do no more than gooble it down and offer ZERO help in the prep or clean up.
2. If I gave you a thank you card right now who would you send it to and why? To some of my coworkers. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I work with some of the best people on the face of the earth. They are kind, helpful, encouraging, supportive, funny as hell and make my life better just by knowing them.
3. Of the breads listed, which one's your favorite...bagel, cinnamon, sourdough, garlic, banana, biscuit, pita, Naan, or plain old fashioned white bread? Bread? Oh, how I miss bread! I haven't had bread since the third week in May. I do miss it so. I love bagels but, if my grandmother was still here and making her biscuits, there would be zero competition!
4. What's something you have in abundance? A mess. Is that a good thing? No, it is not. It's horrible and I hate it. AND, it's not mine. It's just in my house. So, I guess it's mine by default. UGH.
5. November 5th is National Love Your Red Hair Day. Are there any redheads in your family? Who's your favorite redhead? I love red hair! I have a touch of auburn in mine but I love a true red head! The kids at school all know that my favorite color hair is red. It's just so dang pretty! My favorite redhead is Maureen O'Hara. I've always loved her and have always thought that she is a sweetheart. I was sad to hear of her passing. I don't really know any redheads in 'real life' so I went with a famous one.
6. The travel website Busbud recently calculated the most Instagrammed spot in every state. Go here to see what made the list where you live. Are you happy with your state's #1? No. Myrtle Beach? Are they freaking kidding me? That's nothing but a tourist trap anymore. If not what do you think should be the most photographed spot in your state? Well, duh, Charleston. Or St. Helena Island. Or Beaufort. The quaint town of Rockville on Wadmalaw Island. There are plenty of places that are beautiful with history and nature. But, Myrtle Beach? UGH. Have you snapped a photo there? Yes, I've snapped photos in all those places. Even the God forsaken Myrtle Beach. If you live outside the USA answer as it relates to your state, city or province.
7. I'm going to try to have something related to gratitude in this spot each week during the month of November. Here's this week's question-
What's something you've learned about yourself this year that you're grateful for? I am not too old or too afraid to make a change.
8. Insert your own random thought here. The mother of our sweet friend and teacher at school lost her battle with cancer yesterday morning. Please keep the family in your thoughts and prayers. Our sweet friend was quite close to her lovely mother.
Have a wonderful rest of the week, y'all.