Some of the big things are obvious, but they are worthy of mention. There are a few big things without which I would be a lost soul for certain.
They say that being thankful every day will make a huge, positive difference in our lives.
Without further ado---here's my list of the big things:
- First and foremost, I'm thankful for someone with whom I reconnected with a few years ago. This person makes such a wonderful difference in my life every single day.
- My friends at school. I love these people. They are supportive, encouraging, uplifting, funny as hell, sharing, caring, loving, and I would hate going to work every day if they were not there.
- Daughters. Because, even when they are on my last nerve, they're still the best kids ever.
- My Tucker.
- A roof over my head that keeps me cool when it's hot out and warm when it's cold out. The running water and electricity are quite nice too.
- Every day that I am still alive.
- My education. I have two bachelor degrees and a masters degree and I'm darn proud of them. Even if I don't get paid squat at my job.
- My job. I hate working, but I love my job.
- A car. As soon as I get one. Not having one of your own makes you truly appreciated them.
- Family traditions.
- My health.
- The five senses and the fact that they all work just fine.
- Long weekends. In the mountains.
- The seasons. Especially fall and winter.
- Food to eat, spring water to drink.
- The healing power of music. And, the music itself.
- Kind hearts.
- All my blessings.