2. What's your favorite film with a patriotic theme woven into the storyline? I don't watch many movies with a patriotic theme. Does APOCALYPSE NOW, count? I do, for some unknown reason, enjoy watching, INDEPENDENCE DAY.
3. Flu shot-yes or no? If you answered no, do you plan to get a flu shot? If not, why not? Have you ever had the flu? No. I do not get them. I am convinced that, should I get a flu shot, I will get the flu. Plus, I believe the whole flu shot fad is a racket. I've had the flu, but it was over 10 years ago. Thankfully.
4. I've seen lots of people posting pictures of their Christmas trees up and decorated. Many stores have had Christmas on display since well before Halloween. Red cups are back at Starbucks, sans the holiday decor, and that has some people up in arms. What are your thoughts on all the holiday ruckus this second week of November? People need to find something to do. Apparently, they have way too much time on their hands and have decided to use this idle time to show their stupidity.
5. What 'critter' are you most afraid of encountering unexpectedly? Do snakes count on this one? Or lizards? Or are you talking about critters like rats and the like? Cause I'm not fond of any of those. Why that one? Snakes and lizards need no explanation. Rats, because of their tails and I just don't want them on me. Shutter.
6. Do you like building things? It depends on what it is and who is helping. What's the last thing you 'built'? I 'built' ghosts out of chicken wire for Halloween.
7. In keeping with this month's theme of gratitude...what are you most grateful for that brings beauty to your daily life? TUCKER!
8. Insert your own random thought here. Is it Thanksgiving week yet? We REALLY need a break from school. Sheesh. When we had the 'Big Flood of 2015' (assume sarcasm), the powers that be shut down school for three days and then, almost immediately after, took the three days we had in the form of teacher workdays and Election Day away from us because, God forbid, anyone who teaches dare not have three days that they don't go to work. I mean, it's not like we're up there every freaking weekend and stay until 7:00 at night or anything. AND, to add insult to injury, they want us to keep track of the hours we work to make up those three days. I wish everyone would keep a detailed record of the hours they work year 'round. Maybe someone would open their eyes. Seriously, I do not know one teacher who works an 8 hour day for only 10 months of the year. Not. A. Single. One.