It's time for us to march forward with this week's Hodgepodge!
2. Does love really conquer all? In my mind it does. As long as it's true love and not pretend love. Why or why not? Because love doesn't hold grudges or keep score. Love is forgiving and understanding. Love let's go and moves forward. Love is uplifting and positive. Love is truthful and courageous. Who wouldn't be won over by that?
3. Tell us about a time recently, where you really put your heart into something. I really put my heart into a particular Christmas gift. I've not put it in much since then, though.
4. What's your favorite fictional love story? That's tough, but I'm going to go with,
THE COUNT OF MONTE CRISTO. My favorite part is that, after all those years apart, their love is still alive and well.
5. Do you generally wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your cards close to the vest? I don't like to admit it but I wear my heart on my sleeve and pretend not to do so.
7. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Thanksgiving. Explain. That's the day I found out I was going to have my very first grandchild!
8. Insert your own random thought here. Winter temps have arrived, which is a good thing. But they forgot to bring some precipitation, which is not a good thing. Basically, we're freezing, for nothing. :)
Ah, but there is a three day weekend ahead and that is better than nothing.
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!