1. What are two or three expectations you have of yourself?
- stay true to commitments
- be careful about making commitments
2. In what way does your outdoor space need sprucing up this spring? Only in every way possible. The yard, the lack of landscaping, the outside of the house needs repairs and painting. It's AWFUL. I am planning on German smearing the outside as soon as school is out, though! I've never been a fan of the brick on my house and so, German smearing it is! I am actually quite excited about this!
|This is what German smearing looks like.|
3. According to this site (Roadtrippers), six of North America's most wondrous waterfalls are-Webster's Falls in Ontario, Upper Whitewater Falls in North Carolina,Havasu Falls in the Grand Canyon, Multnomah Falls in Oregon, The Lower Yellowstone Falls, and Niagara. Have you seen any on the list? Nope. Which one on the list would you most like to visit? I don't have a desire to see any of them. Prettiest waterfall not on the list that you've seen in person? I don't believe any of the waterfalls I've seen have names. But they've all been pretty. I'm not into the ginormous waterfalls that attrack tourists.
4. Looking back, what's something you wish you'd done as a teenager? Behaved myself.
5. Ham...yes please or no thank you? No, thank you. If you said yes please which of the following do you like best-baked ham with all the trimmings, a ham and cheese sandwich, prosciutto with melon, a ham biscuit, a bowl of split pea and ham soup, or a slice of pizza topped with ham and pineapple? When my grandmother was alive, she made the Christmas Eve ham and it was fantastic all covered in pineapples, cherries and whole cloves! She also made the BEST ham biscuits in the world! I don't eat any of that anymore, but back in the day---YUM!
6. Are you typical of your generation? No. How so? Most people in my generation are more like my parents were when they were my age- established and comfortable with conformity. I am not.
7. April rolls in at the end of the week, and in keeping with that theme...'act the fool', 'nobody's fool', 'a fool's errand', 'could have fooled me'...which foolish idiom most recently applies to you? How about, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Explain. Let's just say that I am nobody's fool these days.
8. Insert your own random thought here. The best thing about April and fools? This kid's birthday in on April 1! Happy Birthday week, Deanie! I'm not going to tell y'all how old she will be on April Fool's Day. Because then you'll know that I am really old. :) I'm kidding. She's going to turn 29 for real. The one and only time she will turn 29 for real. LOL
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!