Here we go with the Hodgepodge. Which puts us one step closer to a fun Wednesday!
2. What's something in your life that's grown by leaps and bounds in recent days, weeks, months, or years? My disillusionment with having adult kids living in my house? The feeling of dread that at least one of them is never going to leave? And then there's the excitement of becoming a grandmother for the very first time! I'm giving you lots of room to come up with an answer here, so no fair passing on this one.
3. Do you read reviews about a film before deciding if you'll see it? Nope. Did you watch The Oscars this year, and if so your thoughts on the program? I never watch the Oscars and I hope I never do. How many of the Best Picture nominees had you seen prior to the broadcast? (Spotlight, The Martian, The Big Short, The Revenant, Mad Max: Fury Road, Room, and Brooklyn) Not a single one of them. If you watched The Oscars who gets your award for 'best dressed'? N/A
4. When did you last have overnight houseguests? Good grief. Another reminder of something I cannot have because of people living here who should be out on their own making their own way in the world. Give us your top three tips on being a good houseguest. Be neat, be willing to go with the flow, offer to help out.
5. March 2nd is Peanut Butter Lover's Day. Will you be celebrating? Nope. If so, would you prefer a homemade peanut butter cookie, a Reese's peanut butter cup, an old-fashioned peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or shall I just hand you a jar and a tablespoon? I'm not a huge fan of peanut butter. I like it but I don't love it. I don't believe one should ruin chocolate with peanut butter so I'll go with the sammy.
6. Why is failure important? I've heard that it is important. But I do believe that applies only if you learn from it or, in some cases, if it motivates you to keep trying or work harder or whatever. Or isn't it? Perhaps not if your motivation is destroyed by it. There are those who are crushed under the weight of failure and never quite recover. I suppose it's all in
7. Share with us one fun thing on your March calendar.Birdie and I get to attend Charleston Repeats the night before it officially opens to the public because we are first-time mom/grandma! This is a huge sale of all things baby!
8. Insert your own random thought here. I can't think of anything other than spring break and the end of this school year. Seriously, let's move this thing along, people. Oh, if any of you are taking those silly little quizzes via Facebook, stop. I kept thinking it was a bad idea because maybe, just maybe, someone was gathering information about test takers. And, they are. The story made the news. So, no more quizzes for you test takers out there. AND, have any of y'all installed Grammarly on your computer? Good grief I make a lot of mistakes. :)
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!