What else is exciting? The Hodgepodge, of course!
1. Has spring sprung in your little corner of the world? Yes. Other than the calendar how would I know? Pine. Pollen. What's your favorite thing about spring? Not pine pollen. Ha! I like that my grandmother's birthday was in the spring and Deanie's birthday is in spring.
2. Besides the weather, what's put a spring in your step recently? The fact that Spring Break is almost here!
3. How does Easter impact you? I cook for the family.
4. I saw this somewhere on Facebook and thought it would make a fun Hodgepodge question. Which of the following would you find most disappointing...
a just stuffed taco shell breaking open and spilling out before you take the first bite? I don't eat tacos but I imagine this would not be fun. dropping a just-purchased Starbucks/Dunkin Donuts coffee? I don't drink any coffee other than the stuff I make at home and I don't take a to-go cup. opening the peanut butter jar and finding it empty? How would I not know the jar is empty before opening it? upending onto the sidewalk a just-purchased ice cream cone? Now, this would hurt. IF I was still eating ice cream. a burnt bagel popping up in your toaster when you're rushing breakfast? I don't eat breakfast but I wouldn't like it if I still ate bagels and this happened and it was the last one. or cutting into an avocado and finding out it's rotten? How would I not know it was rotten before I cut into it? All that being considered- I'm going with the bagel if it was the last one.
5. What's something held together with tape at your house? Oh, Lawdy. You do NOT want to know. But it has to do with the outside of the house and a piece of rotting wood. Sigh. At least the paint is gray. Or a paper clip? Nothing. Or a wing and a prayer? My bathroom floor. Seriously.
7. What's something you'd build if you knew how? An awesome birdhouse that was squirrel proof. I'd still put food out for the squirrels, but not in the bird feeder. Or maybe a really awesome robot that could search for survivors following a natural disaster. Good grief. I've been teaching these kids too long. LOL
8. Insert your own random thought here. OMGah! I have so many things planned for spring break! Sadly, the chances of any of them actually happening are slim to none. I will, in all likelihood, sit down and not move until school starts back. There's only one 9 week quarter left and I have no idea how in the world I'm going to make it through. Let's hear it for rest and relaxation!
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!