1. Pokemon Go...your thoughts? Meh. Are you playing? No. Do you even know what it is? Yes and I think the idea getting people off their sofas is a good one. I also think that it is a sad day when recreating a game is required to get people off their sofas.
2. What was something you collected as a child? Do stuffed animals count?Do you still have that collection? No, those things have been gone for years. If you're a parent what's something your own children collected? Other than their Christmas musicals and ornaments, I can't think of anything. Oh wait! They did love American Girl dolls and Bitty Baby and we still have all of that. And those little Beanie Babies. We still have some of those somewhere. Probably in the attic. Have you ever camped out, stood in a crazy long queue, or paid a ridiculous sum for a 'collectible'? No. I've never been that interested in collectibles.
3. "Collect moments, not things"...tell us about a moment you've added to your collection this summer.How about when this little sweetheart was born on July 7th or every time I've spent with her since:
|It's hard to tell but she's got her eyes on Tucker. She is fascinated with him. He just wants her to get up and play.|
5. A favorite song relating to time? I've always been a fan of Pink Floyd so how about this one:
Let me know if you'd like to join the Friends of The Wild Feathers Facebook page and I'll add you!
6. What's been your most frightening or your most interesting encounter with wildlife? I haven't really had a frightening encounter in real life. Mostly, these things take place in my dreams or my imagination. For example, walking Tucker in the wee hours of Halloween morning when the wind is blowing leaves leads me to believe some wild animal or monster is coming for me.
7. On July 20, 1969 Apollo 11 Commander Neil Armstrong set his foot down on the moon. If you could travel to the moon would you go? I would love to! Why or why not? 'Why not' is exactly right. Why would I not go? I think space exploration is fascinating and I am in full support of our continuing efforts.
8. Insert your own random thought here.First, Empty Nest is in need of a facelift. I know, well kind of know, what I want including colors. Please leave a comment if you know a good, yet affordable, blog designer. Thanks!
Y'all know I'm still in baby mode over here. We all are! She's on all our minds all the time. :)
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!