Meanwhile, let's all enjoy the Hodgepodge!
2. Are you someone who suffers from the Sunday night blues? I used to be. What helps you get over it? Nothing, really. Coming off a weekend, especially during football season, was always rough. It wasn't the job- the job was great. It was the fact that I HAD to get up early and go straight into a fast routine so I could get up to school on time. There's a lot to pack into a morning when you have to go to work even if your kids are all grown up. I do better with leisurely morning routines.
4. We can't head in to the Labor Day weekend without a related question, can we? Complete this thought: I work best when everyone leaves me alone.
5. 'Everything yields to diligence.' Antiphanes Your thoughts? (on this particular quote or on diligence in general) All I can say is that when I work carefully and give it my absolute best on anything from work-work to a craft project, I produce much better quality work than when I try to rush through.
6. The National Park Service turned 100 years old on August 25th. Have you been to many of America's National Parks? I've been to 5. If so share with us a favorite or two. I loved going to the Everglades when I was a kid and I enjoyed Sequoia. Not enough to want to go back, however. Which National Park would you most like to visit before the next birthday rolls around? Any of the ones in Alaska or Montana look worthy.
7. Bid farewell to August in seven words or less. Take your hot temps with you.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Do you ever feel as though you simply did not think something through before you acted on that thought? You'd think I am old enough to know better but, apparently, I am not.