There's a lot to be said for the Hodgepodge, too! This is a way to share your thoughts, your humor, your life... and all you have to do is answer a few questions, post them, link up, and visit some of the most lovely bloggers around. So post your answers and let's get moving!
2. What's moved you recently? The coming together of communities to help those in need in the aftermath of Matthew, even if it was just helping people cut fallen trees out of their yards or the street or off their homes. First responders who care about people's pets as well as the people. The way my daughter and her husband show such love and calm when interacting with Baby M.
3. Do you feel your life is moving forward, backward, or is on hold? I am on hold. How so? I continue to sit and wait. Thing is, I don't even know what it is I'm waiting for. Or I do know but haven't figured out what to do about it. I don't know. I'm on hold and it's all my doing. How's that?
4. On the move, move mountains, get a move on, it's your move, or bust a move...which phrase best applies to some aspect of your life right now? Get a move on. Explain. The weather is not providing me with the hot temps that I used as an excuse to not move this summer so it's time to get a move on moving my a$$.
5. What song makes you want to get up and move? Even if I'm tired I'll get up and move to this one. It's on my workout playlist. You know the one I haven't played in three months because it's been too hot to move so I sat down and sweated that way...
6. Your favorite snack to grab when you're 'on the move'? Well, that's interesting. I don't think I grab a snack when I'm on the move. It's when I'm sitting down sweating that I tend to grab a snack.
7. What one accessory makes your house feel like home? I'm not sure there is an accessory that makes this house feel like home mostly because I'm not the type person who accessorizes. I think it feels like home because it's small and cozy.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Loads on my mind but I'm going to go with this because it's happy and fun and I love Snoopy! :)