2. I read here a list of ten things you should do before 2017 arrives (in less than six weeks!)...which tasks on the list might you do? I have some unwanted items going to Good Will, I've been working on organizing my photos on the computer but that's just such an overwhelming task and it's not over, I watch the sunrise most mornings...What would you add to your own 'before the year ends' list? I would add getting one bathroom painted and the new vanity put in, the outside German smeared (which was promised to me for October but, not a shocker, NEVER happened), painted, and the new shutters, posts and front door put up, and the kitchen cabinets painted. Loads of promises made but never kept. Again.
3. What's something other generations (not your own) misunderstand about your generation? I think they are unaware that some of us are neither conservative in our politics nor focused on material wealth.
4. Sweet potato casserole, mashed potatoes, and gravy, cornbread dressing- which would you miss the most if it weren't on the holiday dinner menu? The dressing since it only comes around this time of year.
5. What are you overthinking right now? Lots of things.
6. Your favorite slang word lately? Dang. It. Dang it. Does that even count as slang?
7. Write an acrostic for the word grateful. Just because I am trying to be more aware of those who suffer depression, especially during the holidays---
8. Insert your own random thought here. Here you go:
And this one if anyone tries to talk politics at my table:
Have a wonderful Wednesday, y'all!
|There are plenty of sets for your viewing pleasure! Let me know if you have a question!|