I thought the autumn months would slow down now that I'm home instead of school but, no. It's the middle of November, y'all. How did that happen? Christmas will be here before you know it and I am not ready. Nor will I be ready. This is crazy. I'm so glad the Hodgepodge is back so I can focus on something other than the speedy quick passage of time.
- TWIGS AND ROOTS! Where I introduced y'all to Deanie's new business.
- THE BRAVE SIDE OF ME Where I shared my nonexistent bravery with y'all.
- BABY M'S NURSERY Where I finally show off the pictures of the nursery!
- KEEPERS: FALL TELEVISION SHORT LIST Where I shared the few fall shows I watch.
- SINGING ALONG WITH BABY M Where I shared some songs Baby M and I enjoy.
- BABY M GOES TO CLEMSON where I shared a gazillion pix and commentary on Baby M's first ever college football game!
- THANKSGIVING FAILS where I shared that I cannot make holiday meals as good as my grandmother did.
- IT'STHAT TIME! where I slacked off and just posted a voting clip art. Don't judge. This is hard.
- HOW TO ENTERTAIN A 4 MONTH OLD where I share what I'm doing with Baby M and asking for more ideas.
- MY MESSAGE TO MEAN PEOPLE where I give a message to mean people. LOL
- STAY AT HOME GRANDMA GOES ETSY where I put myself out there and cringe.
- WHAT ARE LITTLE THANKFULS? where I compare my lists of LITTLE thankfuls from this year and 2015.
- AND NOW, THE BIGS where I share the big things for which I am grateful.
- A SURPRISING GIFT where I tell y'all about the way too generous gift I received.
- WHAT WAS IT LIKE TO BE ME IN 2016: where I talk about being a grandma.
|There are many sets of coasters for your browsing pleasure!|
Thanks so much!