The prompt: What was it like to be you in 2016?
It was life changing and exciting to be me this year. I decided not to go back to teaching at Thanksgiving of 2015 so I could stay home and provide daycare for my very first grandchild who was born in July and--- I DID IT!
No more school was bittersweet. On one hand not having to be someone at a certain time is helpful with my fibromyalgia. Getting up and moving is not always the easiest thing to do. But I missed those kids and my teacher friends before the school year was over.
But then this little sweetie came along and I knew the decision was a good one.
Have I regretted anything about the decision? Just one thing. But that's something I may or may not share at a later time. Meanwhile, I regret nothing about my time with Baby M!
It's day 15 of NaBloPoMo!
Links to my first 14 days of NaBloPoMo in case y'all missed them (because they're so dang interesting and all...Ha!):
- TWIGS AND ROOTS! Where I introduced y'all to Deanie's new business.
- THE BRAVE SIDE OF ME Where I shared my nonexistent bravery with y'all.
- BABY M'S NURSERY Where I finally show off the pictures of the nursery!
- KEEPERS: FALL TELEVISION SHORT LIST Where I shared the few fall shows I watch.
- SINGING ALONG WITH BABY M Where I shared some songs Baby M and I enjoy.
- BABY M GOES TO CLEMSON where I shared a gazillion pix and commentary on Baby M's first ever college football game!
- THANKSGIVING FAILS where I shared that I cannot make holiday meals as good as my grandmother did.
- IT'STHAT TIME! where I slacked off and just posted a voting clip art. Don't judge. This is hard.
- HOW TO ENTERTAIN A 4 MONTH OLD where I share what I'm doing with Baby M and asking for more ideas.
- MY MESSAGE TO MEAN PEOPLE where I give a message to mean people. LOL
- STAY AT HOME GRANDMA GOES ETSY where I put myself out there and cringe.
- WHAT ARE LITTLE THANKFULS? where I compare my lists of LITTLE thankfuls from this year and 2015.
- AND NOW, THE BIGS where I share the big things for which I am grateful.
- A SURPRISING GIFT where I tell y'all about the way too generous gift I received.
|There are many sets of coasters for your browsing pleasure! |
Thanks so much!