I've watched a few of them because I was interested in the topic being presented. But I have yet to make it through an entire DIY video. Whether they are presented by an individual or a company, I can't stand these videos.
- The DIY person keeps talking to the person running the video camera as if no one else is listening or seeing.
- The DIY person keeps hesitating as if he/she doesn't really know how to do this particular project.
- The DIY person keeps trying to get his/her thoughts together resulting in long, uncomfortable pauses.
- The DIY person constantly repeats things like um, uh, well, or some other thing that means, "I have no idea what to say or do next."
- The DIY person makes it crystal clear that he/she is unprepared for the video.
- When a question pops up on their feed, the DIY person stops everything to answer the question even though there is no reason to stop. Why can't they keep working while they work?
- A thought pops into their head about how something else could be used but they didn't use it and then they tell why. And they stop working while they go off on this tangent. UGH.
- The videos are too long because of all of the above.
EDIT: Here's one SILExtraordinare sent me. I'm dying!
I've adjusted the shipping so it should be less expensive now to ship your coasters to you! If you're in the US it should only cost $6.10!
|There are plenty of sets for your viewing pleasure! Let me know if you have a question!|