My This-is-NOT-a-Bucket-List List:
1. I can't imagine anything more beautiful, more inspirational than the aurora borealis. And this is where I want to go to see them although, I may never come back:
3. Maine. I want see what inspires the settings in most of Stephen Kings novels. Not that I'd ever want to LIVE one of his novels, but---
4. Learn a foreign language. I think I'm just too lazy for this one, y'all.
5. Rescue every dog from every shelter. I know, but I'd like to do this. Cats, too.
6. End homelessness. I know it's not going to happen but, wouldn't it be great?
7. Send everyone who abuses an animal, a child, an elderly person, or a woman to outer space. For eternity. Not to a nice, exciting world. Just to space.
8. Send big developers who fatten their wallets at the expense of the poor and of wildlife to outer space with the abusers.
9. Live in a place that still has 4 seasons every year. Out in the country. Away from people. Maybe near some water but not a river because rivers flood.
10. Write something substantial.
I realize most of these things are unrealistic but that does not stop me from wanting to do them. When trying to come up with a list of 10, that's where I had to go. It's not like I wouldn't really want to do those things so, they count. Right?
Ok, bucket list or no bucket list for y'all?