1. What do/did you call your grandparents? Grandmother and Granddaddy on my mother's side and GrandMoore on Dad's side. I didn't know my dad's dad. If it's something unusual tell us the story behind the name. Nothing unusual here. We're a boring sort of people. If you're a grandparent what do your grands call you? I don't know as she's not quite old enough to talk. Who chose your moniker? I've been calling myself, Grandma but I plan on letting Baby M decide what to call me. I have some friends who are called unusual names by their grands- Sugah, Bootsy, Lulu, Gigi, Yaya... my mother is Mimi but that's becoming common these days. The lovelies and I are still tossing around names but I haven't hit on one that rings true to me yet so I'll just go with whatever Baby M comes up with.
2. Ever taken a road trip along the California Coast? Nope. If so what was the highlight of your trek? If not, any desire to do so? Nope. If you were to take a trip along the California Coast what's one attraction you'd have on your must-see list? I don't have one thing on a list for CA but, if I did happen that way again, I'd go visit my CA blogger friends!
3. What are three things you don't know how to do? Smock, program computers, promote my Etsy shop.
4. Tom Peters is quoted as saying, 'Celebrate what you want to see more of.' If that's true what will you celebrate and more importantly, how will you celebrate? I would like to see more peace and quiet in my house and I would celebrate by doing the dance of joy! Or how about more bundtlets from Nothing Bundt Cake? I would celebrate that by also doing the dance of joy! More time on the clock of life? Dance of joy! More sells in CoasterDoodles? A double dance of joy!
5. Thursday (February 16) is National Almond Day. Do you like almonds? Meh. Which would you prefer-an Almond Joy or a macaron? An Almond Joy. And yes, I eat around the almonds. LOL What's something you make that calls for almonds? I don't know right off hand as I always leave them out of the recipe.
6. What does Saturday morning look like at your house? On a lucky Saturday, it's just Tucker and me, we take a nice nature walk and come home to quiet where he chases squirrels and I try to write. I often throw a trip to the grocery store in there or on Sunday morning but that's early to get it over with. Grocery shopping is not my favorite chore. Unless the Farmers' Market is involved.
7. Share with us a favorite book you've read this winter.Giraffes Can't Dance. If You Give a Pig a Pancake. Harold and the Purple Crayon. Mud Puddle. The list goes on. And on. And on.
8. Insert your own random thought here. April (Straight from the Heart) won the set of coasters from the coaster giveaway! April, I need your mailing address so I can get these out to you. :)
Here's the set April chose: