Meanwhile, I shall continue to enjoy Baby M and the Wednesday Hodgepodge! Oh and, warning, there's an outrageous amount of cuteness overload in this week's Hodgepodge post. You have been warned. :)
2. What sounds make up the background noise in your life? Lots of loud nonsense. It's a good thing this little sweetie comes over every day and shares the sound of a delighted baby! Notice the sweet potato smile and the cutest little teeth ever--
3. I read on the Power of Positivity website a list of ten things to drop from your life right now. They are-
anger outbursts, people who put you down, regret, negative self talk, being a people pleaser, the notion you need to be perfect, the past (but keep the lessons learned!), gossip and judgment, comparing yourself to others, and the word hate (focus on what you love instead)
Which thing on the list do you most need to drop? One? Ok, yes, I suppose we should start small. I'll go with regret. Are you trying or will you try? Yes. But don't ask how it's going. Of course, I'm always positive around this one:
6. What feelings does twilight stir up in you? A quiet, calm, peaceful feeling. This one is rarely quiet. Or calm. But that's ok.
7. Something you're looking forward to next month? Some winter weather! At least, that's what I'm hoping for next month. Since we didn't get more than a few days in January. And time with this one:
8. Insert your own random thought here. What? Y'all can't tell what's on my mind today? LOL Y'all, this little one. I hardly have the words. She is simply, my heart.
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!