Without further ado, here's this week's Hodgepodge!
1. What is one area of your life where you're a perfectionist? I like the events I host to be perfect. After all, they're usually in honor of someone else or for gathering a group of friends and I want everything to be just right. Is that a good thing? I think it's good to want things to be carried out to perfection but when it carries over as an expectation that others should do the same, it's not such a good thing. It can also make me over critical of just about everything. It also makes me a control freak when it comes to many, many things.
2. What's something you find perfectly ridiculous? Hahaha! Let's not start THAT discussion.
3. What's a skill you've developed by way of that old fashioned saying, 'practice makes perfect? The only thing I can think of is the creating of the coasters and notecards in the Esty shop. It's taken quite some time of trial and error to get them where I think they need to be.
4. What's your idea of a perfect breakfast? It's not about the food. On the weekends, it's one where I eat in silence all by myself. I enjoy reading while I eat or just sitting in silence, particularly during the first meal of the day. It's my time to mentally prepare. During the week, it's this:
5. What's a trip, holiday, vacation, or day outing you've taken that you'd rate a perfect 10? I have yet to take that trip. Tell us why. Maybe it's back to that perfection thing but no trip, holiday, vacation, or day outing has reached a perfect 10.
6. What quote or saying perfectly sums up your life right now? If you can't do perfect, how about one that comes close?
8. Insert your own random thought here. Don't y'all LOVE the new look on Joyce's blog? I do. I like the freshness of it and the simplicity. The watercolor is soft, peaceful, and inviting. Just lovely!
Come back by tomorrow, y'all. There's going to be another giveaway! WooHoo!