1. Time magazine has selected The Ebola Fighters as their person of the year for 2014. Do you agree, and if so who would you say is a close second? If you disagree with their choice, who do you think should have been chosen? If they saved a hurt animal or shut down anyone/place that causes animals to be hurt, they are my person of the year. If they saved a child from harm of any kind, they are my person of the year. If they helped a homeless person have shelter, they are my person of the year. If they fed a hungry person or animal, they are my person of the year. If they brought laughter to the lives of others, they are my person of the year. The Ebola Fighters? Maybe. But not so much in my mind. To me, it should be people of the year. If I had to narrow it down to one person, I'd probably go with this guy:
5. Do the people in your family tend to follow a particular career path, and if so what's the path? We have a ridiculous number of educators in my family. Seriously, the number is large. On both sides of my family.
6. What is one thing you absolutely, positively must accomplish today? Sitting down for a minute.
7. This Christmas I hope that everyone behaves themselves for goodness sake.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I'm just going to sum it up with this: