It is nice to slow down and think about the Hodegpodge questions and read everyone's responses. Here we go!
3. Share with us a favorite food memory from childhood. Some of the very best times in my childhood took place in my grandmother's kitchen. Most of you have heard tales about Grandmother and her food from me many times but those are some of the best times EVER. I always stood there chatting away with Grandmother while she prepared meals and baked good including bread. She would show me how to do everything she was doing. I loved it when she was baking cakes because I would get the mixing bowl and the beaters to lick. Except Grandmother didn't believe in wasting a darn thing so that bowl and those beaters had way less goodness on them than I would have liked. I licked them clean anyway.
4. What's a song you thought you knew the lyrics to, but later discovered you were wrong? Hahahaha! It's not me.
5. According to one travel website, the most overrated tourist attractions in America are-
Niagara Falls (NY), Hollywood Walk of Fame (California), Times Square (NYC), Epcot (FL), Seattle Space Needle (WA), and Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market (Boston). How many of these have you seen in person? None. Did you feel like a tourist? Nope because I have never been to any of those places. Did you care? I wouldn't have. Tell us about a place (not on the list) you've visited that might be considered a tourist trap, but you love it anyway. Myrtle Beach. And the only thing I love about it are the memories I have of it when I was growing up in the years before it got so touristy I won't go near it for anything. It's the WORST.
6. Your signature clothing item? My oversized blue overshirt. I love that thing.
7. What's an experience you've had you think everyone should experience at least once? Being a grandmother. Why? Because it's the best thing EVER!
8. Insert your own random thought here. I have to share this. It's the best family portrait EVER. Don't worry, she didn't actually hit the ground. Her mommy is fast. But I LOVE this photo! It's just perfect.
I'm working on new coasters for the Etsy shop. I want HONEST opinions, y'all. Thanks!
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!
There's a special running through the month of April!
$10.00 OFF your purchase of $30.00 or more!