Thankfully, my GERITOL has arrived. Very nice of Walmart to have it in stock. If they can't sell you on something new, they'll gladly sell you on something old. Hopefully, it's tried and true and I'm not headed down a blind alley to disaster. It's just GERITOL, after all.
Today's prompt is: Which fall shows should totally be canceled already?
Who knows? Who has the energy to stay up and watch any nighttime television? And, if they have the energy, who has the time???? Tell me, who! Because I want to ask them how they have the energy or the time.
Ok, calm down, it's not that bad. I do watch a little nighttime television but it's using via Netflix or Hulu because I'm not, in general, a fan of the shows they put out there for the world to see these days. This fall, I've tried a few new shows (on Hulu because, nighttime = sleep) and here's my take:
- LETHAL WEAPON. I was skeptical. I really enjoyed the movies and I liked the characters and the way the actors interacted with one another. I assumed I would LOVE Damon Wayons because, Damon Wayons but who the heck is this, Clayne Crawford? AND WTH kind of name is, Clayne? No matter, I have totally enjoyed this show (which means FOX will probably cancel the hell out of it- if they do, NETFLIX, PLEASE pick it up!) It's funny and the relationship between Wayons and Crawford is working! There is not a single character on that show that I do not like. I also love that it's being shown on Hulu because I can pick it up whenever I want and rewatch any episodes at any time.
- THIS IS US: I happened upon this one on Hulu and tried it. I've watched all episodes, so far. I have no idea if the writers will be able to hold my attention but they have it up to this point. It depends on how they develop the characters. Y'all know how writers will make characters do things are just too stupid? Yeah, I don't like that. I'm referring to the path they often have female characters take. It's insulting. Warning, I have yet to watch this NBC show without tearing up.
- AMERICAN HOUSEWIFE: this ABC show drew me in becasue I love Katy Mixon. She's just adorable! I like the show ok so far. I like that she's coming to terms with herself and how she's adjusting to being in a community of people who aren't really 'her' people. I am probably giving it more of a chance just because of Mixon. We'll see. The jury is still out.
- BULL: I've seen all of 1 1/2 episodes because CBS is stingy and won't let Hulu show it. I thought it was ok but have no idea what I really think because, CBS is stingy. I'd love to give it a shot though because Michael Weatherly.
- MAN WITH A PLAN: I just happened upon this and so far, MEH. But who knows? I've only seen one episode. I won't really be able to keep up with this one because, CBS is stingy.