1. Did you make someone laugh yesterday? Was it intentional? Yep. Yep.
2. What's a simple question with a complicated answer? Any question that begins with, "Do you like..." Because it always depends on my mood and I will go into great detail as to what the affecting moods and the resulting opinions are. I have no idea why I can't just yes or no those questions.
3. Rhododendrons or azaleas...you have to choose. Are either currently blooming in your yard? Azaleas because they were all over my grandmother's yard and mine are no long blooming but they were a few weeks ago.
4. May 21st is National Waitstaff Day. Have you ever worked as a waiter/waitress? How would you rate the experience? What was the best/worst part of the job? Lord, yes. I hated it. The best part of the job was when I was off and the worst part were the people. It's always the people.
5. What fashion trend for women should be outlawed? How about one for men? Tops cut to their belly buttons and the back cut to their butt crack. Speedos. Ew.
6. Name a writer who inspires you....now tell us why. Alexander Dumas and Victor Hugo. I adore the way each of these writers wrote. They have the ability to draw me into their books and get me completely caught up in their characters. I also appreciate their grasp of society of the time and their ability to speak out via their writing and they did so with such an elegant use of the written word. They have beautifully written books.
7. What well known quote or saying sums up your plans for today or this week? I don't have a quote, but I plan to take up running again soon.
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!