If you're here for Chats on the Farmhouse Porch only, then scroll down.
First up this week is WEDNESDAY HODGE PODGE from Joyce at From This Side of the Pond. This meme is fun and sometimes even poses a challenge (read: she makes us use our noggins!).
- Would you rather cook or clean house? Cook, cook and COOK! Didn't even have to think about this one!
- Who do you resemble in your family? I have pretty much an equal resemblance between Mother and Dad.
- Have you tried e-books yet? I have and I much prefer to hold a real book in my hand and turn the pages. Although I can see where e-books are better for the trees. Of course, they'll probably just find another reason to chop them down.
- Do you collect anything? Santas and nativity sets. I've been doing this for YEARS! And it's seriously way past time to stop the madness.
- What's your favorite fall tradition? When the lovelies were growing up, it was EVERYTHING- from festivals to holidays. Now, it's going to my dad's for Thanksgiving. We won't be able to go this year, however. But it's a good reason-Breezy's BFF since 6th grade is getting married. We love him and his entire family and his fiance is wonderful so we are looking forward to celebrating the beginning of their lives together as husband and wife the Saturday after Thanksgiving (and that's my run-on sentence for you Patrice...LOL). No shopping this year--which is fine with me!