- Monday: 3 miles (TRAINING); 1.5 miles (WALKING)
- Tuesday: 2.31 miles (WAKLING)
- Wednesday: 2.53 miles (TRAINING); 1 mile (WALKING)
- Thursday: 2 miles (WALKING)
- Friday: 2.85 miles (TRAINING); I mile (WALKING)
- Saturday: 2.43 miles (WALKING)
- Sunday: 2.56 miles (WALKING)
My TOTAL HOURS of exercising for the week: 6.8
- Monday: 96 oz
- Tuesday: 80 oz
- Wednesday: 96 oz
- Thursday: 72 oz
- Friday: 80 oz
- Saturday: 64 oz
- Sunday: 80 oz
- Tuesday: 1457
- Thursday: 1432
- Sunday: 1233
Yes, I wanted to keep my daily calories UNDER 1500. Yes, I was successful. BUT, giving myself that upper limit is making me try to hit it and I don't like that. So, I put myself back on my timer eating schedule on Friday and that is helping me keep those daily calories closer to 1200.
TRACKING: YES- every single day.
EATING AFTER 8:00 PM: More like no eating after 9:00 pm
ORGANIZING: Working on it.
SUPPORTING OTHERS: I can always do better on this one.
DAILY WRITING: Yeppers!
WEIGHT: I am not stepping on the scales until the end of the month. The running/walking/training program I am on is for weight loss not for running a 5k. Another 50 lbs off will make training for the 5k much easier so I won't start that until later. Right now, it's all about learning to run and weight loss. If I keep stepping on the scale and don't see immediate results, it will act as sabotage which will lead to frustration and, possibly, quitting. And I refuse to let that happen.
I will post the training details before challenge is over (I hope). I am keeping a close eye on everything by keeping a journal about the training and---oil pulling.
That's right. I'm trying this oil pulling that I've heard so much about. I had head of it before but had not tried it until I read about it at Divine Health. Just click the link and go check it out if you want. She offered a challenge to pull oil for one month and I joined in. Today is DAY 6 and, YES, I already notice a difference. These details will come later with the training deets!
NEEDS IMPROVEMENT/WEEK 5 GOALS:
- Support and encouragement off others
- Exercise- STILL need to add some strength training in there somewhere.
- The mini challenge is all water all week. That's what I drink all day every day already with the exception of a glass of green tea at the end of the day as a reward for all that water! So, I'm good here.
I'm also linking this post up with Inspire Me Monday with Ramona over at Create With Joy.
This week I am inspired by:
- Lydia at Divine Health who provides daily encouragement to stay healthy and get fit (and the oil pulling)
- Stephanie at Hookin', Knittin' & Livin' who inspires me to keep knitting even though I'll NEVER be as good as she-incredible, go check out her creations- and also inspires me to relax and enjoy life.
- Kim at My Field of Dreams, Joyce at From This Side of the Pond, and Patrice at Everyday Ruralty who all inspire me to be a better mom/wife/friend---person.