I had to take time for the Hodgepodge though. Because I love it so much! I'll get around to everyone ASAP!
2. Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for those non-adventurers...which would you dislike the least?)- Swim with the dolphins at one of several locations in the Florida Keys, a lion encounter ten minutes from Victoria Falls (Africa), or a day at a remote base camp high in the Big Sur wilderness via the Ventana Wildlife Society helping track California condors? I'm going to go with tracking the condors.
3. What is something you fear about 'old age'? What is something you look forward to? I fear getting closer and closer to the end. I'm not looking forward to any part of it yet.
4. Hot sauce...are you a fan? If you answered yes, what's something you make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1-10 how hot is too hot? Nope. Only Birdie and Deanie really appreciate hot sauce. On the scale, 1 is too hot for me. I prefer my tongue to NOT be set ablaze.
5. It's been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house? Nothing. Because there are no children living here at the moment. When the nephew's kids come over I hope they learn the importance of laughter.
6. What's your favorite movie with a number in it's title? I'm going to go with Four Weddings and a Funeral. I did enjoy that movie.
7. Saturday (August 16th) is National Tell a Joke Day...share one here. I think I'll just share something from Robin Williams. I can't even begin to tell y'all how much I loved him and how heavy my heart is right now. Every time I heard/saw him I laughed until I cried and my stomach hurt but I just couldn't stop. Depression sucks. And I'm so sorry it took him down.
8. Insert your own random thought here. If y'all go to THIS LINK you can read about my BFF from high school publishing her first murder mystery novel and enter to win a free copy just by leaving a comment!
Teachers are back at school this week and it has been BRUTAL so far! I'm almost looking forward to the kids coming back so things will slow down a bit. Almost.
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!