2. Bed, couch, stapler, garage door, computer mouse, recliner, flashlight, door knob...which household item containing springs most needs replacing in your home? Speaking of springs...did you ever own a Slinky? My bed. I'll never buy a pillow top mattress again. EVER. I did own a Slinky and I loved to send it down the stairs at the house where I grew up.
4. What's a question that looms large in your mind right now? WHY didn't we get winter this year! WHY?
5. Are you a sugar freak? By that I mean how much do you love sugar? With all the bad press sugar gets these days, have you made any efforts to reduce the amount of sugar you consume? Oh, Lordy, YES. It is my downfall. I have greatly reduced the amount I consume and I do not use white sugar anymore. When I do use sugar, I use organic and/or raw honey. And I do pay close attention to the sugar content in everything- ketchup, yogurt, M&Ms...sigh.
6. Would you rather have less work to do or more work you enjoy doing? Probably more work I enjoy doing. A family member that lived into her hundreds always said, "If you sit down, you'll get rusty." So, keep me busy, please.
7. Ever been to Texas? Of the top ten Texas tourist attractions which would you most like to see-The Alamo, The San Antonio River Walk, The State Capital, Dallas World Aquarium, Padre Island National Seashore, Houston Space Center, Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Moody Gardens, or Galveston Island? I have. I don't care to see any of that. If I ever go back, I'll be happy if it's football season and the Cowboys are in town. :)
8. Insert your own random thought here. Not much in the way of thoughts right now. I'm too hot. It's in the 80s, did I already mention that, and I do NOT do heat well. At all. So, I will leave y'all with some humor:
Who always provides humor and support to all his girls (wife, daughter, SIX granddaughters). Who has made it known loud and clear that he has our backs in every and all situations. Who is, as the lovelies and I are known to say, "The best man we know!" And who is still trying to turn me into a conservative. :)
Happy Birthday, Dad/PawPaw! We love you to the moon and back and then some!
Have a great rest of the week, y'all!