1. In honor of the date...when were you last sent on a 'fool's errand'? I don't think I've ever been sent on a fool's errand. Except that going to Lowe's always seems like a fool's errand. No matter who's going.
2. Peter Rabbit, Bugs Bunny, The Energizer Bunny, The Easter Bunny, Rabbit (Pooh's friend), White Rabbit (of Wonderland fame), or the Trix Rabbit...which of these 'famous' rabbits can you best relate to right now? I don't know...which one does everything for everybody and gets nothing in return not even a thank you?
3. When did you last find yourself scrambling to get something done? Explain. I tend to not scramble because I like to be prepared. It's not that I never scramble, I'm sure I do. Mostly, though, I think it happens at school when there is a last minute technology glitch that needs to be worked out immediately. But having to scramble because I wasn't prepared? That doesn't happen very often.
4. Last time you were up at the literal crack of dawn? Why? Last time you stayed up all night? Why? I haven't stayed up all night in YEARS! But I'm always up before the crack of dawn. I have to walk my pup before getting ready for school. Doggies first!
5. Crack a book, crack a bottle, crack a joke, crack an egg...which have you done most recently? The joke and the book are running neck and neck on this one.
7. What's something I'd find on a bookshelf in your home? Other than a book I mean! Dust catchers.
8. Insert your own random thought here. It's my Deanie Girl's 28th birthday today! Happy Birthday, Sweetie! I love you!
|This slideshow design personalized with Smilebox|